West Java is just one of major provinces in Indonesia. Not merely recognized for its cool weather, the province, featuring its capital city Bandung, has several attractive natural and cultural objects to check out. Listed here are five tourism objects you must visit if you are in Bandung and its surrounding.
1. Tangkuban Perahu Volcano. Tangkuban Perahu, a dormant volcano lies 25 km north of Bandung, is one of the hottest tourism objects in West Java. It is possible to hike or ride on the side of the volcano’s craters to find trouble springs where you can boil eggs there. You’ll find three craters the volcano has: Kawah Ratu (Queen Crater), Kawah Domas (Domas Crater), and Kawas Upas (Upas Crater). Tangkuban Perahu volcano is closely related to Sundanese folktale, Sangkuriang.
2. Angklung Performance. Angklung is just one of traditional musical instruments of Indonesia. The instrument is constructed of multiple teams of carved bamboo tubes attached with a framework of bamboo. In West Java, the most popular angklung studios is Saung Angklung Udjo which can be at the suburb of Bandung. The studio is belonged to renowned angklung musician Udjo Nalagena. Besides exhibiting daily angklung performance, Saung Angklung Udjo even offers a workshop, handicraft center, and living museum for you to find out more about
3. Museum Geologi Bandung. This museum is the largest and quite a few complete geological center in Indonesia. The museum that is situated on Jalan Diponegoro was first opened in 1929 with the Dutch colonial. With three major rooms (the geology of Indonesia, a brief history of life, as well as the geology of human life), around 60,000 fossils and 250,000 stones and minerals displayed. Since 2006, the museum is opened free for visitors.
4. Ciater Hot Springs. Bathing in hot springs could help curing and relieving some ailments and illness such as rheumatic pains and skin problems. You may enjoy hot baths at the Ciater Hot Spring privately at lockable cubicles or communally in the public pools. The five hectare complex of Ciater Hot Springs now offers other attractions like riding horses, archery, and spa. For extended visit, you’ll be able to lodge at one of the available bungalows.
5. Gedung Sate. Literary means ‘satay building’ and was established in 1920 as Gouverments Bedrijven (GB), Gedung Sate had been utilized as the pinnacle office of West Java provincial government and also West java’s house of representative. Your building can be a landmark of Bandung which has distinguished small satay-shaped structure on its roof. Similar with Museum Geologi Bandung, Gedung Sate is also found on Jalan Diponegoro.
For more details about Bandung Hotel visit this useful resource.