All students think they don’t need to write the IELTS exam before going to study in Canada. Whilst it may not be a stipulated requirement by a few universities or colleges, there are lots of explanations why preparing for this exam and passing it’ll help you.
• English Proficiency can be an absolute must if you need to flourish at the studies in Canada. Unless you are an O or perhaps a Level student or have studied in an English medium university, you don’t need to the competency forced to satisfy the admission requirements in Canada or another English speaking country.
• English language skills can always be tested. If you don’t have IELTS or TOEFL some universities or colleges will try out your English proficiency upon arrival at the institution. For instance NAIT, in Edmonton, Alberta doesn’t need IELTS or TOEFL. Nonetheless they will test you upon arrival. Should you fail their tests you will be required to take their English language program before entering necessary program. Because of this your study period in Canada is going to be prolonged you may have to invest more funds to hide the expense of these English language classes. That is money and time you may have saved if you have taken an IELTS exam preparation course and passed your exam using a 6.5 or 7 Band.
• Way with words-at all Improvement: The writing proficiency level for academic studies in Canada is incredibly high. Most students, even though these are O Level or attend a uk medium university inside their home country don’t have the specified academic writing skills that are the expectation at a Canadian university or college. And that means you can get to complete poorly in your term papers and/or thesis. Even if think you may get away without writing the IELTS exam, you need to take aExam Preparation course and learn how to write in accordance with academic expectations within an English speaking country.
• Lower your expenses and time: With your IELTS classes in Karachi before leaving to examine in Canada and when you are writing quality; you’ll save both time and money before going abroad. English language classes you will have at least 1 semester (4 months) and cost you in Canadian dollars.
• Improve your listening skills: Especially if you take a preparation course from your native English speaker, you’ll have trained your ears to understand the speed from which a local English speaker speaks. Once you are in Canada, you will notice that English speakers speak very fast and you’ll not understand what they are saying. It is possible to miss half of your lecture doing this.
• Canadian permanent residency requirement: Even though university may not require IELTS, the Canadian government does. Even though you have graduated from a Canadian university and are applying for residency, you will still must write this exam in Canada.
No, you do not HAVE to publish test, however when you consider the above advantages of writing test at home country, you might want to reconsider and along with writing the test, you will want to take an IELTS Exam Preparation Course.
For more info about IELTS course in Karachi check this popular web site: look at more info